After your smartphone is connected to the CarPlay Smart Box, but there is no sound. How to solve this problem?
1. Lock the phone, then light up the screen, and click the AirPlay button on the phone screen;
2. There will be at least two connection channels: one is Carplay; the other is Bluetooth.
- CarPlay means the AUX setup channel CarPlay system
- Bluetooth means the original car Bluetooth audio channel
3. The sound problem is generally caused by the wrong selection of these two channels. Switch to another to solve the sound problem.
4. There is another solution:
Go back to the original car system and find the external device.
Find the AUX channel and Bluetooth channel. If there is no sound, switch them.
- Audi: Back to the original car system => Media => AUX-IN;
- Porsche: Back to the original car system => press button 'SOURCE' => press button 'OPTION' => select 'SET MEDIA/AUX';
- Mercedes-Benz: Back to the original car system =>(NTG4.5) at Engineering Model;
- BMW: Back to the original car system=> Multimedia.
5. What if I cannot see the AUX option/channel in my original car system?
- Go to car dealer to activate the AUX option;
- Get a AMI-AUX cable to enable the channel. If you need to buy a cable, please check the following link:
- For Audi
- For VW